Friday, April 17, 2015

Feline Friday: "Dogs Annoying Cats with Their Friendship" Video

Rana and I are busy getting ready for my brother's wedding. She is getting ready to spend the weekend at my parent's house, and I am getting ready for my future sister-in-law's bachelorette party. So today's Feline Friday will be very short!

Today I am simply going to share a cute cat/dog video. You can watch it below or follow this link to the youtube page. Enjoy the video. But be sure to watch for body language in both the dogs and the cats. How do we know the cats are annoyed? At the end, how do we know the cats are happy? What about the dogs? Watching for the more subtle body language signs in animals is important. A tail flick in a cat can mean, "I am annoyed!" A tongue flick in a dog means, "I am nervous!" Whenever you watch an animal video, watch the body language. It will help you to better identify these signs when you are observing them in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment