Monday, June 10, 2013

First Post!

So I created this blog for two reasons. The first is that I want to share my experiences raising Rana (my puppy and the star of this show). She is the "Clicker Collie!"

Happy Puppy <3


The second reason I created this blog is to share my love of positive training methods. Over the years I have developed some strong opinions on training methods. If you want to know more about my views on training, please feel free to visit my "training philosophy" page.

I plan on posting a lot of videos and blog posts about the tricks I am teaching Rana. I am a big fan of fun little tricks like "bang" and "spin", in addition to the classics (Sit, Stay, Stop, Down, and so on).

That's about all I have to say for now. Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment